-
July 29th, 2004, 09:56 PM
#331
Inactive Member
I think my ccharacter needs to start drinking heavily and smoking cigarettes..
-
July 29th, 2004, 10:01 PM
#332
Senior Hostboard Member
Why CBA? why ruin him, huh? ^^ Wow, I'm exactly 333 post ahead CBA. Funny! lol [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
So, it's Sosuke with the funny talkin'? Cause he's a ninja an' stuff? Boris is still findin' gas...
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ July 29, 2004 07:10 PM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 AKA Hyper ]</font>
-
July 29th, 2004, 10:16 PM
#333
Inactive Member
Oh, forgot about Boris, uhm.. that was Boris in that big chunk of text btw..
Jack is an older "as long as I get paid" kind of guy.
-
July 29th, 2004, 10:19 PM
#334
Senior Hostboard Member
So what than? You'll edit the post or just leave it as Sosuke's talk? 'Cause Boris is still away...
-
July 29th, 2004, 10:24 PM
#335
Inactive Member
I think I'm gonna just let it slide.. And edit it later I think..Not sure, might do it now..
-
July 29th, 2004, 10:26 PM
#336
Senior Hostboard Member
Fine by me, than Boris isn't there...
-
July 30th, 2004, 02:30 AM
#337
Inactive Member
Sosuke has no accent, he knows english very well =P
well anyways i forgot OCB's char was crete lol i thought you just had two chars hyper =P
-
July 30th, 2004, 09:37 AM
#338
Senior Hostboard Member
Well... your pretty close... =)
Crete is OCBs char, but I like to control the guy. ^_^
-
July 30th, 2004, 10:48 AM
#339
Inactive Member
He's a fighter? Well, i never really intended him as a character like that. But considering the problem he's in, i'll let it slide.
Anyway, yea, you can carry on with him.
-
July 30th, 2004, 10:49 AM
#340
Senior Hostboard Member
Well, he does lotza thingz to save Kate, even against his personality [img]wink.gif[/img] =p
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks